Help with programming an Siemens TC35i Terminal

Hello

I wonder if some can help me ?

#-Link-Snipped-#

I have an Siemens T35 terminal and I´m newbie in programming. Is there any one that help me do a script that runs reading an deleting incoming SMS?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to computer science section 😀
  • Megha
    Megha
    Hello, can ny1 help me suggest some topic related to C and C++ PROGRAMING ?
    I want to start up with some programming thru C and C++
    NY1 pls help suggets some topics...
  • crook
    crook
    Megha
    Hello, can ny1 help me suggest some topic related to C and C++ PROGRAMING ?
    I want to start up with some programming thru C and C++
    NY1 pls help suggets some topics...
    Please develop CE messenger! for details #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Maksimus2000
    Maksimus2000
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁😁 Fellas, I'll be attending an outbound training on 22nd of this month. We want a good name for our team! 😁😁 Please suggest good name for our team! 😁...
Guys , if u think its true ... or if u think the engineers are still very commited and have high morals .... go on ;.... this indeed is something...
Gone are the days when Malayalees thought in terms of an independent sprawling house, surrounded by vast open spaces and other paraphernalia. Cultural shifts and neuclearization of families with working...
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am planning to build a bicycle with mechanical regenerative braking. I am thinking of setting a spiral spring to wind during braking and use its tension to...
Hi.... I am thinking about doing project on microcontroller application. But I could not realize which uC is good one for my project.. whether it will be 8051 or 68HC11...