Help with picking out a Phone?

Hello CEans.
I need help with picking out a phone.
The features i need are:
MP3 player!(must have great/good quality earphones/sound quality)
Video (3gp or mp4) player
Bluetooth (of course)
Java
3G enabled(optional)
2MP+ camera with vid recording
Must run softwares (like Pdf reader, divx player, etc)
Budget= 7k-10k
Brands preferred : Nokia, SE..
Another question, is mircomax any good? i heard that it has many features but the interface isnt as good as nokia's..
Thanks
-Sam ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    Never mind, i went and bought a new phone, the LG GT540 Optimus! will upgrade the OS , and post a review soon ๐Ÿ˜€
    cheers,
    -Sam
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sam_from_hell
    Hello CEans.
    I need help with picking out a phone.
    The features i need are:
    MP3 player!(must have great/good quality earphones/sound quality)
    Video (3gp or mp4) player
    Bluetooth (of course)
    Java
    3G enabled(optional)
    2MP+ camera with vid recording
    Must run softwares (like Pdf reader, divx player, etc)
    Budget= 7k-10k
    Brands preferred : Nokia, SE..
    Another question, is mircomax any good? i heard that it has many features but the interface isnt as good as nokia's..
    Thanks
    -Sam ๐Ÿ˜€
    @Sam: I guess it covers most of the features you wanted. And the phone looks cool too. Do post a review. Cheers!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ..in our CE Reviews section ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    The_Big_K
    ..in our CE Reviews section ๐Ÿ˜€
    @ AKD yeah it also has Andriod, WiFi, and GPS... came with 1.6 Android though, have to update ๐Ÿ˜”
    @The_Big_K of course ๐Ÿ˜
    Also anyone know how to update the OS version, and is it safe to upgrade on my own, or make the LG guys do it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the Safari Web browser on MacBook has no support for Adobe Flash Player, we have to install the plug-in and surf around the web with pages that are loaded...
Google Instant makes search faster by displaying not just predictions but actual search results as you type. This saves valuable time on a desktop browser. Google has made available the...
Firesheep is an add-on for Firefox that can let anyone scan through open Wi-Fi network and steal account information of users. Account details of websites like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Hotmail...
any one having info regarding company hcl comnet. i am btech fresher and got mail from their side for technical support non-voice job.. i want to know about selection procedure...
hello I need your help in my project it's a live GPS tracking for personal buddy and specified for human buddy so I want to make a device which will...