Help with online business card project

we are doing the project on online business card, we have a query regarding the project.
we have displayed the samples of the business card on the page after clicking on one sample of the card it must display on the other page but the size of the crad must increase after clicking

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: business card

snehalshah
    we are doing the project on online business card, we have a query regarding the project.
    we have displayed the samples of the business card on the page after clicking on one sample of the card it must display on the other page but the size of the crad must increase after clicking
    I didn't get your question. Maybe you should add few punctuation marks in your sentence 😉

Here's what I figured out: 1. You are making out a website that displays samples of business cards. 2. When a user clicks on one of the samples, the user should be taken to the new page which displays other details of the card. 3. You wish to increase the size of the card on the samples page as soon as the user clicks on it, right?

Please confirm 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've recently upgraded CE to sport new design and few new cool updates. I wish to know how many of you have gotten used to the new design? How...
Hi guys! Here is my Computer Networks Question Paper. Go through this and tell me how it is! And check how you answer this. Short Answers : 1) Define protocol....
First of all congratulations for this forum, i think it's very helpfull for beginners like me.I'm a student from tei of peireus/ athens, i decited(with a friend of mine from...
Google has launched shopping tool in India. To access the new shopping tool, head over to Google India and search for the product you are interested in buying. Once the...
Facebook is applying for the 'Developer Garage' trademark in the US (24 March) and other countries (UK, 29 March). Facebook wants the TM for online events: “a place to explore,...