help with my final year project

hey guys....I am planning on making a line follower for my final year thesis. Can you guys help me by giving me input or ideas that can make this a project that is of an appropriate level. Thank.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well please give the report first that how much work you had done and also post the data that you had collected then we will discuss here about the Robot and also about its Specific part and its working if you had started any work then reply that have you started anything for this project?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i have some data for Line following robot may be it is helpful to you.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Shall I know what is this Line Following Robot?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @MS_CS: We've long discussions on line followers. Please search the forums for details.
  • preeste
    preeste
    Hey guys....thanks for all your input. I have already build a line follower that follows a simple black line on a white surface. I need some ideas on what features i could add to it to make it more interesting and of a final year project level.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering who's got the best avatar on CE. 😀 I'll create a poll once we have top 5 nominations. If you want to nominate yourself (yes you can) change...
Hii all, Which one has higher bit error rate, BPSK or QPSK? Lets say got two similar communication system, one uses BPSK, another uses QPSK, which one will give higher...
i am new here and i need a bit of help...i am a 2nd year computer science sutdent and looking forward for summer training this vaction...i am interested in internet...
Haii.. hello to all, I found this forum very useful and informative~ Now that I'm an aspiring Computer Engineer soon, My Prof decided to gave us some cool projects like...
I need to assemble a lifting device,X shaped,each arm of the 'X' (one of four arms) 1 met long,or it's multiple. A drum shaped load,1000 kgs or it's multiple is...