Help With Mechanical Final Year Project

Am a final year mech engg guy i need some guidance about my project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    afsalkareem
    Am a final year mech engg guy i need some guidance about my project
    Do you want us to start with broad guesses about what your project & what help you need? I think it would be simpler for all of us if you could clearly describe what your project is and what help you're expecting.
  • afsalkareem
    afsalkareem
    My topic is antitheft locking system in two wheelers with disc brake system
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    afsalkareem
    My topic is antitheft locking system in two wheelers with disc brake system
    Okay. Now you want us to start guessing what help you need? Why not describe the problems you're facing and help you expect from CEans?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to development an application which will be used for load balancing of an image processing server. I want to development a middleware which passes the client requests to...
Hi, I am looking for a package/ toolkit that can build Finite state automata from the event sequence I have. I dont have much programming knowledge to do this. Hence...
Hello everyone my name is Colby. Im 20 years old and a senior at Devry university in Kansas City, Missouri. I am graduating in June, and cannot wait to get...
CEans, I am thinking about replacing our most common smilies with new ones. Here's what I've - Not all of the smilies will be included, but the most common ones...
If you have problems creating and remembering strong passwords then this video is for you, [video=youtube;RaQnsCeSVZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQnsCeSVZQ[/video] This Video will help you create strong passwords and remember them with ease, this...