Help with ideas for mechanical engineering final year project

plz give some ideas for my final year project for mechanical

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    If you are looking for something cheap, then go for alternate fuels for I.C engines.

other interesting projects are : fabrication of wind turbine, accident prevention system in automobiles, fabrication of heat exchanger, and many more, but they are terribly expensive.
  • anamika9042
    anamika9042
    thanks sir ... can u tell me from whele i got the data for a sollar refrigerator or wind turbine
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    What kind of data do you want ? can you be a little more clear ?
  • anamika9042
    anamika9042
    i want the data which will help me like its parts or what material i use that will help me for my project
  • bhargavram6666
    bhargavram6666
    hai anamika if you got the reply
  • bhargavram6666
    bhargavram6666
    hai anamika if u got the rly then share it to me pls
  • Yougal Dhiman
    Yougal Dhiman
    how abt automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?
  • Rajkiran Sangoju
    Rajkiran Sangoju
    i think mechatronics project will be better even as a final year mechanical project.
    you can think of a automated quality control in prodution.
    and also a project about the applications of thermocouples can even be done.
  • anamika9042
    anamika9042
    bhargavram6666
    bhargavram6666
    sir plz help me if u have any idea
  • anamika9042
    anamika9042
    Yougal Dhiman
    how abt automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?
    yeah but this will lead to very expensive
  • Yougal Dhiman
    Yougal Dhiman
    anamika9042
    yeah but this will lead to very expensive
    It depends how you are approaching towards it. If you wanna do it i would be happy to help you.
    if you want some other idea, give us some clues abt your fav subjects etc so that we can help you in better way.
  • anamika9042
    anamika9042
    Yougal Dhiman
    It depends how you are approaching towards it. If you wanna do it i would be happy to help you.
    if you want some other idea, give us some clues abt your fav subjects etc so that we can help you in better way.
    actually i am the single girl in my branch at my clg so i hate to make my project alone so i am thinking project related to automobile like accident prevension system or automatic parking if u have another idea than plz help me
  • Yougal Dhiman
    Yougal Dhiman
    ok,.. i'll look for my old diary and put some project ideas here. wait till 2mrw.
  • Yougal Dhiman
    Yougal Dhiman
    *how about rocker bogie suspension system,. cheap and easy.
    * stair climbing robot system with hydraulic/screw system control climbing arms to adjust it for any type of stairs.
    *replace a bicycle chain with drive shaft mechanism.
  • Yougal Dhiman
    Yougal Dhiman
    anamika9042
    actually i am the single girl in my branch at my clg so i hate to make my project alone so i am thinking project related to automobile like accident prevension system or automatic parking if u have another idea than plz help me
    your idea of automatic parking system is grt, but it wud be more of a electronics project than mechanical but with practical implementation. share your idea here that what exactly you are thinking.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody provide me a link where i can find the systemcalls and process syncronization algos..for andriod os
Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft has decided to step down in the next 12 months after a successor has been chosen. From the official press release and Steve's mail to...
As you know Tata showed the Explorer edition at the Horizonext event held on June 19th and now Tata has launched it officially at a price tag of INR 10.86...
Its non other than Nissan locking horns all over the world that it outbeats the record of VW toureg for pulling a cargoplane. Yes this was officially declared by Guiness...
Many of us want to use /try other OS apart from default OS provided by the hardware guys. and few of us might not want to risk tweaking. Using Ubuntu...