Help with final year project (C/Java/.Net)

hello every one.i am right now doing my final year in computer science, and still not yet decided my final year project.
i like programming in C and actually would like to do a project in C.But many have advised its not a very good idea to do it in C because Java and .Net are better areas and the talk of the day.Its not that i am very very specific or some thing just that i am very comfortable in C.
But i am not able to come up with any project in C, can anyone please share their ideas.is it worth that i stick on to C?

right now i actually have no idea on what to do regarding my project.
please guide me

Replies

• umesh936
    umesh936
    Re: help

hi
    if u wana go in C,
    try to make FTP on serial port or parllel port its ur chioce....
    can make it on USB then it is good....

can zip the file then transfer it ....(if u wana more big..)..

can make driver for any device like CD-ROM, NIC, etc....

can make atoy O/S doing 20-30 commands , boot itself then show prompt.. and accept commands... store it in floppy with help of boot loader then run from floopy....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! how to make an application which can read and save specific files in VB.NET. whatever is the type of file but there is a functionality in the program to...
hi friends well anyone here know about C-DAC NOIDA?
anyone can explain about threshold current?
Hey all CEans.. I still remember the time when i was looking out for some suggestions on what to do for my summer training on google(that was a year ago)..and...
Hey friends I am working on a project In ASP.net regarding online Testing.This project enables a user to give a online test on various topics..but i am struck with designing...