Help with feature of in.com

hi wishng u all hpy new yr..............
u might all be aware of in.com feature where u can just write ur msg and set the tym at wat instance u wanna it to be posted........so can someone tell me how dat work........n is it secure way to do all this.................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rashmi05
    hi wishng u all hpy new yr..............
    u might all be aware of in.com feature where u can just write ur msg and set the tym at wat instance u wanna it to be posted........so can someone tell me how dat work........n is it secure way to do all this.................
    CE Protocol:
    We say NO to SMS text on CE Forums.
    We say Yes to good text formatting on CE Forums.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

send me projects & seminars in electrical&electronicalengneering😁
Hello everyone, I am doing my electronics engineering in India, finished my 5th sem exams a day back. I would be pleased if the members of this forum guide me...
hi all, wish u a very happy and prosperous new year! here's my problem... i have an old pc,with only 40GB HDD... RAM - 512MB i have win xp installed...
hey guys ,this is quite urgent..... one of my friend working at satyam requires a project idea on designing.. as many other topics which he was very familiar like designig...
hi, i have decided to build a stress meter as my mini project. as this will be very useful to people now a days i have taken this decision. please...