Help with controllers: FY Project

Hai friends.i am trinath & new to this group.i am in my final semester EEE.
my project is

OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF CUK CONVERTER BY IMPROVING THE CONTROLLERS USING GENETIC ALGORITHM.

i have to use three types of controllers.

1.PID.
2.LQR.
3.pole placement.

me and my frnds are doing this on our own..we know pid controller.
but could not find other two controllers.
if any one knows abt two controller or if u are having the link,pdf,ebook about that controllers please forward to my mail

take care friends.😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are Web services? Can anyone explain with a real time Example. I am Confused, Microsoft has its own Web Service like My services. Its based on the Microsoft passport...
The question is 'can we'? I've my own doubts! It really hurts to see young engineering students seeking ready-made stuff. Some are so careless that they ask for free presentations...
Alright! I'm a complete newbie to structural engineering fundamentals and I'm sorry if the question is too basic. I believe it's an important one. One of the news channel just...
I've seen few of the marine engineers on CE. Can anyone explain what is marine engineering about?
IT BHU is organizing Magnum Opus between 19-21 February 2009 Official Website: Magnum Opus About: Great ventures need great Ideas, but in this era of globalization, just a great idea...