Help with analog dimming circuit connected to microcontroller

Hello everyone, I would like some assistance on this circuit which I plan to modify. The analog circuit attached is a dimming circuit application note for a PIC microcontroller. It's intended for the use on 120Vrms main line connected to the light. I would like to know how do you modify this circuit if it is intended for use on 240Vrms connected to the light? I would very much appreciate if someone could give me guidelines on how, since I don't even know where to start!

Thank you in advance for your help.

#-Link-Snipped-# <==link to the circuit image
[​IMG][​IMG]
#-Link-Snipped-#

Uploaded with #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @arisu1love: I'm unable to view the image. Could you verify it?
  • arisu1love
    arisu1love
    Hi, I have attached the circuit already....it should show directly now... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i need to make an app which detects if the speaker has given out beep sound or not can you help in me in doing it could not get...
he Cassette company T-Series has introduced a touch screen phone with lot of features. The company has very limited models but has offered them at very economical prices. The latest...
Airfone has launched a very basic phone in Indian Market. The model is AF 999, a very basic, dual SIM MP3 Phone that is very light on your pocket. Let's...
Airfone, the Delhi based mobile company is trying to make its presence felt in Indian markets is introducing mobile phones with unique features. The company has already launched a TV...
hi!!! i m a newbie here. Name:shikha (shiks) Engineering Trade: electrical and electronics engineering Location:delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies : sketching,writing poems,dancing n music (learning keyboard) interests: robotics,embedded systems. I joined...