Help with a home automation system

Hi guys. I am working on a home automation system. this entails developing a home automation system that can be programmed to perform various functions in and around the house from a central "control centre" and automatically.
eg:
  • switch selected lights on at sunset and off at sunrise
  • irrigate the garden based on certain conditions such as the soil moisture content
  • control of swimming pool pump and water level
  • mail noitice
  • any other features may be added to the system.
I was thinking of basing this project around the PIC16F877 microcontroller. Are there any suggestions and has anyone worked on anything like this before. I could do with all the help i can get.

Thanks a lot guys😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to electrica/electronics engineering section 😀
  • preeste
    preeste
    no body out there who can help me😔
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    check out this site...

Home Automation

maybe it will help you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody...I would like to know if someone here work with pic and CCS. I would like to change some informations about it. my mail is tks...
Can anyone explain the physical significance of negative resistance? When a dependent source is connected in series with a normal series circuit the equivalent resistance becomes negative , why?Does the...
Hello, can anyone tell me some of the places where all or most of the following things can be used: -> light sensor -> temperature recorder -> accelerometer -> database...
Hi, I'm hoping someone may give me a hand in something probably quite straightforward. I'm wanting to know roughly what a typical single line diagram of a typical office block...
here lieas this painting by three Taiwanese painters, which speaks about dining with 103 influential personlaities. IDentify as many as you can Famous People Painting with Wiki Links | Historical...