Help to learn Sql server 2005 query

Hi CEans,
I am good in basics of sql server 2005. I want to learn more about the queries. Mainly triggers, procedures, cursors. Can some one suggest me some books or material. I searched online but i am getting books about everything but i need to learn about the above said things. Help me😀😀😀

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    check it out here.

try to download on regular speed.
    need not to accelerate them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't link to sites that distribute books illegally.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oracle Corporation USA will fire employees in its European and Asian offices as a part of restructuring process to accommodate the newly acquired Sun Microsystems. Oracle said in a filing...
Source: Turkey blocks Google services - Internet - News - Tech - The Times of India ISTANBUL: Turkey has indefinitely shut off access to several Google services including Google Docs....
Today is the World Environment day..! I will try to use paper bags from today. You guys done anything today to protect our Environment.
Guys please suggest me some book for network programming in java which is specifically meant for network programming only
Google has given its support to an ambition plan to bring high-speed Internet access to more than 3 billion people in the world who now lack broadband connections. Google joined...