Help the poor

There is famous saying 'charity begins at home'
I want to prove..it
for that I have decided to do something new...
I want to design a website....through which i want to accomplish this task
Please suggest something....for this website
Your suggestion will help me to do best
Thanks😀😀

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey what happen ceans???????
    45 views but not even single suggestion...
  • gohm
    gohm
    Great idea, do you have a plan on how you want to help the poor? Developing a goal and mission statement might be a good place to start.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yeah Gohm I have started working on this website
    and very soon i will show you guys...my website
    As in India..there so many reality shows on tv
    in which participants demand votes from us through mobiles?Each sms costs rs 3 or more
    that is the concept i am here trying to use
    in which not 100% at least 50% will go to the societies who are currently handling charities in India...
    I hope i will get good response...at least I can do this for these people
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Here is my small contribution for those who really need our help
    I have not buy any registered domain because there are many enhancements to be made but very soon i will buy it
    If there is any charity working around you..and doing nice work then please do contact me

Admin,Mods IF you think it is advertisement of my site.then you can remove this post
    Thanks
  • Vega
    Vega
    Nice work buddy! I would like to suggest something. Create a badge of your website and ask CEains and others to carry that badge on their blogs, etc. This will bring some traffic to your website and sperad your work.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks for your suggestion vega
    but i think that Today's engineers are more interested in Apple Ipods ,latest Gadgets ..No body will show interest in this
  • Vega
    Vega
    goyal420
    Thanks for your suggestion vega
    but i think that Today's engineers are more interested in Apple Ipods ,latest Gadgets ..No body will show interest in this
    Right, but not all of them.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I like the concept. One of our CEans, Black_Rose, had a charity page that allowed us to donate money for her crazy charity mountain hike (pics #-Link-Snipped-#). Its hosted on
    Online fundraising donations and ideas - JustGiving

Perhaps you can borrow some ideas from there 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks ash
    actually I have not mentioned my idea in my site so here it is..Today in cyber world

there are many blogs ,websites in which there are many adds through which web hosts

earn money if someone clicks on those adds

By using same idea i will make accounts in adbrite,google ad sense on behalf of these

charities .so that if someone doesnot want to donate from his pocket at least he can

donate through these adds

what do you think ceans?
  • Vega
    Vega
    goyal420
    Thanks ash
    actually I have not mentioned my idea in my site so here it is..Today in cyber world

there are many blogs ,websites in which there are many adds through which web hosts

earn money if someone clicks on those adds

By using same idea i will make accounts in adbrite,google ad sense on behalf of these

charities .so that if someone doesnot want to donate from his pocket at least he can

donate through these adds

what do you think ceans?
    Sound good, but as per me people will not come in large number and for long period just for charity. There has to be something else to attract them. It's natural that you cannot motivate someone without a cake in your hand.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @vega yes you are right..can you suggest something?

I think one that i can provide is free projects which i think is more in demand 😀
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    well there are many who think the way you think goyal. alluring a set of people by providing free projects, or links to free gaming websites etc is good. but then your website should have something which attracts engineers who are more interested in charity. i mean they should not think it only just another commercial website.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    if you could create some kind of badge or something i will put in my blog.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    thanks vinod
    There are many enhancements to be made in this site ,secondly i also want to buy a registered domain for this
    once it starts working i will give its badge.
    Till now if there is any charitable trust working around you then please inform me
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thanks vinod
    There are many enhancements to be made in this site ,secondly i also want to buy a registered domain for this
    once it starts working i will give its badge.
    Till now if there is any charitable trust working around you then please inform me
    there is a orphanage and a oldage home near my house the orphanage was started recently. its in nizampet road kukatpally hyderabad.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks a lot vinod
    can you give me any contact information of this orphanage?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    sure goyal. i will contact them and give you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The court has said Microsoft had violated patents owned by Canadian software company i4i Inc. The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit had ordered Microsoft to stop selling...
Can u please help me in guiding how to Convert Radio waves(U.H.F) into D.C electrical energy of 800mAh 4.2V please reply me with all the accessories required for converting it...
Christmas stands for different feelings for different people. Hoping that you find your joy and happiness in this year's christmas! A VERY HAPPY and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! :myparty:
hi We have a 50 MVA, 220/33 kV ransformer to be commissioned shortly. I have some problem with the transformer differential relay CTs.. Can I by-pass the diff. relay for...
Sir / madam, My question is The arithmetic mean of two positive numbers a and b is equal to twice their geometric mean. Find the ratio a/b. Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj