can any one help me in doin my project in robotics

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We can, don't doubt our abilities, please

How do you want us to help you?
  • anant.s.88
    anant.s.88
    hi the-big-k......... can u suggest any other simple robotics project other than line and wall sensing robots...........?!! cos i dont have much time too........ hardly 3 months........!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anant.s.88
    hi the-big-k......... can u suggest any other simple robotics project other than line and wall sensing robots...........?!! cos i dont have much time too........ hardly 3 months........!!!
    First of all, you should take a look at our project ideas & seminar topics section. We've already shared so many robotics project ideas.

Do a search and let us know. We'll do all the creative thinking for you.

PS: Why use so many trails of dots in your posts?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can I crack a software?... How can I make patches for shareware software to make them permanent? can anyone help me?
DWDM.zip RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Size:9317 KB
hey .. here i am creating this thread for all the interested sponsors in tech fests and other activities in various colleges and university,,, any body interested can ask about...
hi friends i need more information about camless i.c.engines what it is i described it here camless" design that promises to deliver the internal-combustion engine's biggest efficiency improvement in years....
Cud Any Body Tell Me Abu Da Placement And Scope 4 Dssd Chennai From Cdac , M Frm Electronics And Communication, Wud I B Able 2 Grasp Up Dere M...