Help required in designing magenn wind turbine

i am a mechanical engineering student doing a final year project. our group is doing magenn wind turbine that involves a helium filled balloon, a frame supporting gear system and generator and a long tether with transmission cable. we are having some problems with design, material & resources. we appreciate some technical help from someone interested.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, With so many engineers graduating every year, it becomes necessary to ensure are we getting into the right jobs? A recent article in the FT also speaks of...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers and IIT Bombay have associated for Radiance 2010. About Radiance: Radiance is the Annual Research & Technological Festival of Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT...
Official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...crazyengineers-associate-radiance-2010-a.html Discuss it in this thread.
Does any one have a list of final year project topics?
hey Friends i am very new here.its my 1st question over here...let me first give my short introduction..i am piyush , an electronics and communication third year student.. today i...