Help related to mechanical branch

hi i m a 2nd yr mechanical engineering student and want to go in automobile industry so can any one give me the information about the scope in this field ???

Replies

• crook
    crook
    nishb19
    hi i m a 2nd yr mechanical engineering student and want to go in automobile industry so can any one give me the information about the scope in this field ???
    Heard about Tata nano? The automobile industry is searching for talented engineers like you! There are many automobile companies that will be hiring fresh graduates.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers Quick Start Guide ...beta, as usual. ​ First of all, welcome to the wonderful world of CrazyEngineers. The Great CE Quick Start Guide will make your transformation from an...
Can any one give me some project topics in c,c++ for Final Semester in Masters in computer scoence. (MSC(comp. sci)) ... i need as soon as possible....
Hey CEs, can any one tell me any site from where we can find electronic circuits.
hai i am anbu😁
hii guys, i m persuasining my B.TECH from NIT Rourkela and i m in 3rd yr . i have to do summer training in this summer vacation (starting from may...