HELP REGARDING POWER SYSTEMS

hi everyone.
i am unable to understand power systems analysis. neither am being able to clear my concepts nor solve any problem. how do i improve? obviously the answer is by studying.ya i too agree. but i need some direction.

certain books which are quite helpful to grasp the concepts and slowly i can go deep into the topic. i want to study power systems. please help.

i am sure there would be thousand of students waiting to know the approach.

Replies

• dipankar0309
    dipankar0309
    i went through power systems by cl wadhwa and didnt found it interesting at all.
    went through power systems analysis vk mehta & rohit mehta. found it insufficient.
    so which book should i prefer? is jb gupta or br gupta any good?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we know that in Vapor Absorption Refrigeration Cycle the compressor part is replaced by a system including absorber, pump, reducing valve and generator. I want to ask that how...
Can we represent the working of a cooler on the psychometric chart? If yes, then please show how?
hi I've just completed B.E civil engg(2013) batch. Now i need to know two things. 1.which course is good and has always scope for it?i dont want to do structural,soil...
This thread intends to find out which Integrated Development Environment do CEans use. Of course your choice would vary depending upon the programming language & framework; so you can share...
Scientists at Princeton University have successfully utilized printing tools to create a superhuman ear. While the artificial ear looks pretty much like a biological ear, it attributes its superhuman strength...