HELP PLSSS!!!What to do??

hi friends.....

I am 2009 pass out computer engineer(B Tech).
I got placed in tcs and cmc via campus placements...but due to current market scenario there is no hope i can see of getting a call soon.

Also i didnt sit for any other exam like gate or public sector exam....

Now ,its really getting frustrated ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I am confused and sad...even after getting two offers im sitting at home...and those moron neighbors are really wondering if i had got job offer or not....its frustrating my parents more than me...

Now i am planning to do GRE but i am not sure doing MS will be beneficial in current scenario.....๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Help out friends....reallly
if u can suggest me something else please.....help me

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    First of all congratulations for being placed in TCS. It's really a good company. Now, I don't think there is any need of being frustrated or panic. You are 2009 passout and it's just August 2009. Obtain a tentative date of joining and then you can decide on what to do. You might study for some exam or may get another job till that time.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Having placed in such a good company,why do you get tensed man?BE COOL,,Doing MS will be beneficial if you are really interested in it,,but please don't take all your neighbours views to your heart,,you know that you have been placed in a good organisation,,so dont get frustrated my friend,,be cool,,take life as is comes,,
    ALL THE BEST,

please do inform us when you are called by the company.
  • allan.fernandez
    allan.fernandez
    studying abroad sounds like a good idea...ask yourself what you are interested in and proceed with it...all the best!!!
  • harrystone
    harrystone
    Things will be better, hold on young man, never lose your heart, that is very IMPORTANT!
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    in our college also, some ppl have been selected. they said that they 'll be calling in jan(2010). so, till then try to do some courses like c,c++, hardware, etc.,
    all the best.
  • nick27
    nick27
    Thanks guys for all your replies........thanks for your support......๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž.....i let u know when i get call...........

well i actually i really want to pursue career in research ,so thats the reason i thought about doing ms.......

anyways guys thanks for all your motivation....as it can be really tough sitting at home and waiting....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations for getting placed in two good companies. Always listen to people but only keep the things in mind that 'matter'.

Rest is all junk.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Do not worry!!!
    Conratulations!!!
    A friend of mine got selected to TCS in 2006 - Nov and he joined some time in Aug - 2007 so you will get your joining date for sure some day ๐Ÿ˜€

Pursue your interests in the mean time ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ahem! another news from newsreader(Self claimed) . All have seen The Daily Prophet in HARRY POTTER right?? moving pictures of DUMBLEDORE and S.BLACK moving in newspaper? what if you are...
I want to do a mini project in my college. Please tell me any project.
I need to write an article on white cement. Can anyone help out with some info?
hello everyone! What is the technical difference between htm and html extensions?
Hi I am not clear about the differences among time sharing, multitasking and multiprogramming operating systems,please assist!