Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering

Hello all
I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems and control engineering,and part of the application requirements is to submit three thesis topics and explain one in detail.I have always had a flair for control engineering therreason why I decided to do a taught masters programme in Systems and control engineering.
Please someone out there who is in the control engineering field should respond to asap.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    malanga
    Hello all
    I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems and control engineering,and part of the application requirements is to submit three thesis topics and explain one in detail.I have always had a flair for control engineering therreason why I decided to do a taught masters programme in Systems and control engineering.
    Please someone out there who is in the control engineering field should respond to asap.
    As I gather from your post, you want three thesis topics on System & Control Engineering. Is that right?

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please someone tell me the eligibility for the aeronautical engineering. I have done my telecommunication engineering...i m eligible or not???
CEans, I was wondering if we've kick butt PHP dude/dudettes on CE. How nice it would be if Wordpress/Blogger users could embed 'latest discussions' on CE plugin on their blogs....
hello all the crasysound boy!!๐Ÿ˜
Hi , I am facing problem in installation of any windows o.s. in my P-3 system. it is giving blue screen message(Memory dump....) before loading files. Would anyone help me...
I wants to know that what is diffrence between LAN & WAN. means from where to where ,we'll tell a n/w LAN and when WAN.