help on cyclodrive

i need help in design procedure for cyclo drive!!! all the books have design procedure for helical, spur,...etc/... but for cyclo drive is not given!!!😔

Replies

• gopu3107
    gopu3107
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sanjayd
    sanjayd
    i know its the company manufactuing the cyclodrive but i need design procedure !!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    What aspect of the design do you need help with? Be as specific as possible to make it easier for people to assist.
  • sanjayd
    sanjayd
    my aim is to create a gear reducer using cyclodrive i.e input speed is 1440 rpm amd output speed to be 2.6 rpm. here the stage is 2 stage. how i can i find no. of lobes, output rollers etc...... design procedure!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE-Hall Of Fame: Project Ideas|Seminar Topics Hello friends, Here is your one stop if you are searching for project ideas and seminar topics. here I'm going to post all the...
[FONT="]Open a command prompt window and leave it open.[/FONT] [FONT="]Close all open programs.[/FONT] [FONT="]Click Start, Run and enter TASKMGR.EXE[/FONT] [FONT="]Go to the Processes tab and End Process on Explorer.exe.[/FONT] [FONT="]Leave...
Guys, This article is for PDF automation. I dont have any idea how to automate the PDF document. So Guys please give the information of the required software for automating...
i want to study computer networks and network security and also wireless networks but i do not want to get into the electronics aspect of the subject...also i want to...
Hi Guys, Basically there are two types web of programming languages 1. Conventional programming languages like JAVA, C#, VB.NET etc... 2. Scripting languages like PHP, Ruby, Python etc... Scripting languages...