Help on balancing equations!

i confuse in balancing the reactions,and some basic concept.
how i will it cover up?๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Well it's not really tough, just aks a teacher to explain this to you, I learned that in 10th from my sister in like 10 minutes or max 15 minutes. I know at higher level they get very tough but I am sure they are simple coz my sister used to do it and she always said these are very easy to do lolz.

If you still face problem/confusion, I can ask my sister for some general data if available ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Dont worry dear friend,
    Just go through the basic thoroughly once and then try it out because i had the same problem when i was at school.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Better post those equations here such that we can explain how to balance them.

I love chemistry very much ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, How to connect LEDs in 3 phase 415Vac supply to indicate availability/loss of phase?
Hi, myself gourisankar sarmah. i am a final year instrumentation engineering student. i need some help for my final year project. can anyone please suggest me about some PLC or...
Can some one tell me about how to apply in shipping scrap yard after completing B-tech??????
hi i'm doing my miniproject in waste heat recovery for an IC engine. we are using Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) as the theoretical basis. we hit the stone wall when...
guys does anyone have any idea about design of mobile detector. i need the design for doing a mini project... if anyone has any idea plz help mee....