help needed

Training help needed-2nd year EXTC

hi all

1.I have finished my 2nd year engg in elec and telecomm and want to do some training of about 1 month to utilize my gap.Could you help me how and which companies i should approach.College ppl have declined for any help,they are only ready 2 provide NOC letter.My preference is delhi and kolkata.Mumbai will also do.

2.I am an average performer and have nothing to put in my CV😔....so tell me what i should do to make my CV and what type of certificates i should collect and how?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We said goodbye to March, managed to make it through April Fools', and now it's time for a look back at the most popular posts of the week. Remember, if...
can anyone explain the operation of four switch buck-boost converter and to make act as buck and boost mode operation.😕
can anyone tel me some projects which are related to design field.....plz share wit me if anyone has an idea..
Hey Everyone, Here I found great Business Lessons for Entrepreneur. Let's share with you guys to getting success in business. Choose Your Partners Carefully! said by John De Titta I...