Help needed in robo war competetion

hello sirs and madams ; i hope that all will be fine and enjoying good life
i have paticipated in robowar competetion in line follower robot but donot what to do i need you help in designin this robot . pls suggest me advices i will be very thank ful to you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you wish to develop a line following robot - then you can get the basic information about the components and constructions on several websites. We don't know at what stage you are, so it's impossible to provide any meaningful help. Unfortunately, discussing how to construct a line follower step-by-step is bit out of the scope of this discussion. What I'd recommend is check out the information available on Line Follow construction and then start building. If you face any difficulties in understanding anything or get stuck - feel free to ask questions here. That way, we can help you better. I hope this helps.
  • raishu78
    raishu78
    dont worry dear frnd i can guide u for making a robot for robo war
  • USMAN AFZAL
    USMAN AFZAL
    raishu78
    dont worry dear frnd i can guide u for making a robot for robo war[/quotethanks i have stated a
    yhanks i have started making robot . if i need your help i will definately ask you help........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI everyone..! i am going to do solar byk as my major project..i had purchased an electrical byk and i will charge the batteries using solar panels.but this is already...
hello buddies . here is one more interesting scientific invention . georgia tech has invented new p-n junctions using graphene. i request you people to go through the article in...
Samsung's keeping the Galaxy Note II users happy with a new firmware upgrade 4.1.2. While you may not expect anything apart from stability updates, 4.1.2 actually brings lot of goodies...
Hi guys, i just wanted to know if anyone is applying to this new dual degree program. i am very much keen on it since it is based in Noida...
The official website of the annual TIE Conference at Nagpur (TiECon 2013) is yet to go live, but from what I've been hearing is that the conference is scheduled in...