Help Me With Summer Training

Please Help Me Out

frenzz....
I'm new to this community...and anyhow i'm posting this thread.
I'm in Btech 2nd year and want to hav some summer training frm any software company.....can any one plz help me finding out where I can get from??
I'm in electronics of IIIT Jabalpur..
plz do reply...

Replies

• gyani123
    gyani123
    Need Help Badly.....plz Chk It Out

frenzz....
    I'm new to this community...and anyhow i'm posting this thread.
    I'm in Btech 2nd year and want to hav some summer training frm any software company.....can any one plz help me finding out where I can get from??
    I'm in electronics of IIIT Jabalpur..
    plz do reply...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Please Help Me Out

Moving the thread to CE: General Help Section. Please make sure you use appropriate section while posting your query.

-The Big K-
  • Mayank
    Mayank
    Hi,

You are from E&TC ....so people might suggest you to go to BSNL n do the training but thats not worth doing and I m not aware if some some Software company does that.....though I have heard about Sigma Software, so if u have some contacts there then u can try for it. Else, Smriti Netcomm in Bhopal....u must have definitely heard of that..... go there..they charge somewhat around 1.5 to 2 K n u can do it from there.

Regards,
    Mayank Shukla
  • gyani123
    gyani123
    hi mayank...
    thanxx for the valuabale info...u relly helped me
    i know that no software company is going to give training for an ECE student..
    but i'm from IIIT which is a brand name for IT.i'm in second year and want to get trained from anywhere...just not to waste my time in the summer....
  • arunkumar505
    arunkumar505
    😁hi everybody this is arun dng btech frm SRM university in the field of telecommunication (2nd year)........as i am new to this site i need ur help regarding the summer training ,............i hope u help meeeeeeeeee
  • arunkumar505
    arunkumar505
    😁hello everybody ...i want to do training this summer ....can u help me in regards of of this
  • Raviranjan
    Raviranjan
    frenzz....
    😁I'm new to this community...and anyhow i'm posting this thread.
    I'm in Btech 2nd year and want to hav some summer training frm any BSNL companyin lucknow ....can any one plz help me finding out where I can get from??
    I'm in electronics&comunication frm north maharastra university jalgaon (MS)
    plz do reply...
  • Sumit Ahuja
    Sumit Ahuja
    I did my training from iMeans Infotech Pvt. Ltd. .Great trainer with Industry experience .They explain everything using real examples from industry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's funny to see all over the world people using ASP or PHP, or even JSP to make server programmation. It seems to me that we should give a change...
CEans, This (read the title) has been a point of concern ever since the inception of CE Forums. How can we build a professional-yet-fun-loving community of engineers? It doesn't make...
Hi All , Today I must welcome you all for a detailed discussion on energy security for our country INDIA. Post your veiws as earliest. Regards, vibhor_one
give me a one line code to execute if && else statements simultaneously. dont use a ; after else statement !!!
what is the involved for a robot to detect a line and detect it