View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12838 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
us1903
us1903 • Jan 15, 2009

Help me with aptitude test [due in 2 days]

Hello CEans,

I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to do well in the aptitude test.

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 16, 2009
us1903
Hello CEans,

I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to do well in the aptitude test.

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra
Don't frame plans for watching useless movies. Go for studies. Put 'DO NOT DISTURB' status and study .😀
Differential
Differential • Jan 16, 2009
us1903
Hello CEans,

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra

I don't think they ask about English in aptitude test. Why do you need Barron's? Also a book for CAT would be too vast for apti. I would suggest go for "R S Aggarwal's" book for studying aptitude. I studied from same book and managed.;-)

Best wishes.
hi , good question to answer on my favourite subject.
for quant what ever kind of exam you have you need to increase your speed in calculations , concentrate on time and work and Ages and equation solving i mean 2 unknowns and 2 equations kind of things.
if you are good at geometry read it or else dont touch it now .
yaa as differential specified R.S.Aggarwal will be fine if not in your CAT book read all the basic points of the topics mentioned and just practice Level of Difficulty I problems such that you can work it out fine.
last but not the least ..man you are engineer so we have 48 hours , one day batting will be sufficient for engineers so enjoy a day and read one day.
us1903
us1903 • Jan 16, 2009
Thank you for the valuable information CEans.
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 16, 2009
us1903
Thank you for the valuable information CEans.
Your welcome anytime. 😀
icehari
icehari • Jan 16, 2009
your's same as me, i too had training 2 days before placement last week, i prepared to my aptitude by referring my schooling books especially maths, just go through the sums and play with numbers, thats enough. this what i did and got selected in aptitude and attended personal interview and now i waiting for result...

best of luck..
us1903
us1903 • Jan 17, 2009
thank you and wish you good luck for interview results!
thankyou 😎 and good luck guys.
hey Us1903 and icehari how about your written test ?
what is the result , do share with us once you get it.😎

Share this content on your social channels -