Help me with aptitude test [due in 2 days]

Hello CEans,

I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to do well in the aptitude test.

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    us1903
    Hello CEans,

I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to do well in the aptitude test.

Books I have:
    BARRON'S GRE
    CAT by Ravi Chopra
    Don't frame plans for watching useless movies. Go for studies. Put 'DO NOT DISTURB' status and study .๐Ÿ˜€
  • Differential
    Differential
    us1903
    Hello CEans,

Books I have:
    BARRON'S GRE
    CAT by Ravi Chopra

I don't think they ask about English in aptitude test. Why do you need Barron's? Also a book for CAT would be too vast for apti. I would suggest go for "R S Aggarwal's" book for studying aptitude. I studied from same book and managed.;-)

Best wishes.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hi , good question to answer on my favourite subject.
    for quant what ever kind of exam you have you need to increase your speed in calculations , concentrate on time and work and Ages and equation solving i mean 2 unknowns and 2 equations kind of things.
    if you are good at geometry read it or else dont touch it now .
    yaa as differential specified R.S.Aggarwal will be fine if not in your CAT book read all the basic points of the topics mentioned and just practice Level of Difficulty I problems such that you can work it out fine.
    last but not the least ..man you are engineer so we have 48 hours , one day batting will be sufficient for engineers so enjoy a day and read one day.
  • us1903
    us1903
    Thank you for the valuable information CEans.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    us1903
    Thank you for the valuable information CEans.
    Your welcome anytime. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • icehari
    icehari
    your's same as me, i too had training 2 days before placement last week, i prepared to my aptitude by referring my schooling books especially maths, just go through the sums and play with numbers, thats enough. this what i did and got selected in aptitude and attended personal interview and now i waiting for result...

best of luck..
  • us1903
    us1903
    thank you and wish you good luck for interview results!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Ž and good luck guys.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hey Us1903 and icehari how about your written test ?
    what is the result , do share with us once you get it.๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends..I need IS codes for Alluminium composite Panel (ACP) work & Stainless Steel work for designing & Quantity surveying purpose. I would be very thankful if anyone can tell...
Akshay Khan starrer CC2C released today. Haven't got the chance to watch it yet. Has anybody seen it?? Post in the reviews.
Official Count Of CEans ๐Ÿ˜30,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹
Discuss the announcement -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/12306-30-000-ceans.html in this thread!
CEans, All regular members of CE Forums have discussed lot of project ideas. It makes sense for us to come up with a small project idea and convert it to...