Help me with a mini project using C, C++, sql, VB, Javascript

hi everybody i am new memeber of this forum i am studying in diploma 3rd year computer technology branch i want to make a mini project plz any one can suggests me topics i want to make a project using any one of this language c,c++,sql,visual basic's,HTML and javascript plz help me

Replies

• ritesh agarwal
    ritesh agarwal
    hi everybody i am new memeber of this forum i am studying in 2ndyear computer technology branch i want to make a mini project plz any one can suggests me topics i want to make a project using any one of this language c,c++,sql,visual basic's,HTML and javascript plz help me
  • sheth_raksha
    sheth_raksha
    For mini project do addmission module of any school or college in vb it easy & good.
    or u can do libray record or reservation any small game like snake or cris-cross in vb. u may get good idea on CodeProject - For those who code
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    I am soon going to bring out a guide on how to select your projects which will also be helpful in your careers and interest you!

you know, its very difficult to help members who ask this kinda Q. And on top of that there are many who ask this! To make our work easier, pleaase tell what YOU want to do. Engineering is no way easy if you plan on doing it for the sake of doing it. There has to be a drive....
  • Don Corleone
    Don Corleone
    hello guys,
    can nebody help me in finding some project topics ...
    i want to do some project related to security or some system level programming..in c#.....or if u have ne better idea then plz do tell me abt that...something related to system security....in .net ?
  • Pallavi Igave
    Pallavi Igave
    hi!!!!! everybody I am pallavi igave ,new member of this group.i am studying in computer third year degree course.please advice me for some latest topics for mini project in VB and SQL.
  • thivya
    thivya
    hai guys
    pls give me guidance and topic for miniproject
  • avinash_a
    avinash_a
    plz send me visual basic 6.0 mini project topics
  • chandrunat
    chandrunat
    Re: Help me with a mini project

I am doing bca so please send me java script using VB or HTML
  • satprakash
    satprakash
    hi guys this is satprakash i need an idea for a mini project in C/C++
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try
    library administrating system using php Or any server script
    or
    try
    students data record
  • srisubha
    srisubha
    hai,friends now i am doing 3rd year computer science.i want to make mini project using vb and sql.can any one suggest me to make miniproject.
  • divya rajendran
    divya rajendran
    hi frnds am 2nd year cse.i need some ideas for my first miniproject publications.so would u people plz help me?????
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Look around you, there are many software being used which could have been better.
    Or such software which are costly and no good free alternative available.
    Pick up any one, however small it may be and build a better one.
    That's a general advice.
    don divya
    hi frnds am 2nd year cse.i need some ideas for my first miniproject publications.so would u people plz help me?????
    For you (since you are in second year) you may pick a software based on the language you are comfortable with.
    Building steps:
    • Find the requirement which your software will be fulfilling.
    • Create a Design for your software.
    • Elaborate the design, fill it with details, this design will serve as blueprint.
    • Choose the language/framework, based on it's qualities/limitations modify the blueprint.
    • Start implementation, build modules and maintain different versions.
    As for Ideas, you may create games, for example, a shooting game for a moving target. You may include gravity and speed in the calculation of movement to give your game realistic feel.

Or you may create a simple downloader (easy in java). Start by downloading a webpage, (version 1.0), then improve by downloading a file,
    Later you may improve by adding features like pausing a download, or multithreading for batch downloads etc.
    These are pretty simple examples, but coding in this manner will boost your confidence.

Hope it helps ! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Mates, just bought this amazing device and believe me it has some really impressive features. Am sure most of you must have surely heard of it and tried it...
Google Rocks! Many of the web searchers around the world use google as a superb search tool to satisfy all sorts of needs. But most of us are unaware about...
I need Some information that how to interface mobile with microcontroller (89c51) I have a serial cord and i know i need to use max232 in between but the problem...
If you know how to size a vacuum breakers in slurry pipe lines let me know? Thanks Rahul
Wishing many happy returns of the day to DEP & niks_agnelite ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Have a wonderful birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰ -The Big K-