Help me with a good project in C/C++ language

hi everyone.i want to make a good project in c or cpp.pls suggest me some nice and latest topics.i am doing engineeering(3rd yr. cse).thanx

Replies

• kamal jain
    kamal jain
    Re: help me pls..

you can also reply via mail at

PS: Take out time to visit CE Forums. No one will send replies to your email.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kamal jain
    hi everyone.i want to make a good project in c or cpp.pls suggest me some nice and latest topics.i am doing engineeering(3rd yr. cse).thanx
    Read this before you post : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon the following post by Peteris Krumin about Job Interview at Google. It makes me feel sick to know that after going through so many interviews, Peteris didn't...
World events concern you? Sports excite you? Entertainment’s your thing? Environment is your passion? Politics is your forte? Have a zeal for Technology? Want to discuss, comment, learn, rant about...
how can specialization in VHDL help .........can we take it as a separate field in electronics??đŸ˜•:?:
CEans, Please spread the word about following contact information: Fast, please! IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS *BMC Disaster Management Cell, Emmanuel: 180, +91 22 22694725 *J J Hospital Blood Bank: Contact Person...
Hi to all CEans, I am Mohit Goel studying in 1st semester of Computer Engineering. One of the CEan here recommended to join this forum. Bye...