Help me to be one of you! A licensed CE!

Hi! just call me jazzie, im a ce graduate and my biggest dream is to become a successful civil engineer like you. but, unfortunately i can't make for some reasons that i am currently employed now, i have 3 kids to be attended everyday. its very difficult to find time to review for my board exam but actually i failed 3x already due to unpreparedness and factors that i really affect my time and effort to have a review everyday... that's why im trying to solve every night just 1 problem but it really finds me to cope up or to understand 1 problem at a time...pls give me some advice or techniques...thank you

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. I am moving your thread to engineering jobs and careers section -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jazzie ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable here. We're sure with the help of CEans, you'lll achieve your dreams.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If you could tell us which areas of study are giving you trouble some one can give you pointers on way forward.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-#!!!
    Let's study here together!!!๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm incoming 5th year and I'm from Aklan!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# that would be simply great. ๐Ÿ‘
  • jazzie
    jazzie
    bioramani
    If you could tell us which areas of study are giving you trouble some one can give you pointers on way forward.
    i really find difficult the design subject..i dont have a good foundation on it during my college days.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jazzie
    i really find difficult the design subject..i dont have a good foundation on it during my college days.
    Please try this course on design from MIT:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LetsBuy.com has been officially shut down and all their traffic is being directed to Flipkart. The company even stopped advertising on the Internet after their acquisition. The homepage of LetsBuy.com...
Facebook is out on the streets shopping and now we know what's the company doing with the billions of dollars they raised by floating an IPO this month. The company...
Government of India has decided to conduct a common test for all engineering admissions in India starting next academic year (2013). The traditional exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE have been...
MY NAME IS WAQAS I DOING MY BS ELECTRONICS FROM SARHAD UNIVERSITY AND VERY HAPPY TO JOIN U PEOPLES ๐Ÿ˜€
hey guys please suggest me some ideas for a project in php which is not very common