Help me selecting final year project

haye evry1 actually i want to select my final year project but im just confusedddddd im doing telecom engg plz reffer a good site which can help me and ya im doing my fyp alone so plz difficulty level should be low thankz for ur concernzzz tcz all

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: helpppp

Hi Miss Masood,

Please go through the lectures #1 - #4 before you post your queries on CE. Also, do not use abbrivations as it will make the post difficult to understand for other CEans.

Please use the search feature of CE to find out the final year project topics. There are plenty of them available on CE 😀

All the best!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently, a new phenomenon has gripped my college - THE RUBIK's CUBE!!! All of us have seen or even owned this mechanical beauty when we were kids. But few of...
Hello Friends. I am Bhargav Soni. I am computer science student. I want to learn PHP & SAP. Which one is the best. How can i learn from web site?...
haye engineerzzzzz yoo we all rockz stay cool 😁
i have given my 4th semester exams(B.Tech.) this summer.. i am 4om electronics and communication field.. i want to learn embedded system technology. its not included in our university syllabus.....
i`m a student in the last year communications and electronics engineering i`m aiming for a good graduation project , i`m thinking about built a simulation program that simulate a signal...