HELP ME REVISE

Aadit Kapoor submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Help me Revise efficiently searches everything, like youtube videos related to that topic, images, P

This is a utility for searching your documents with ease!
Help me Revise efficiently searches everything, like youtube videos related to that topic, images, PDF Files and of course the web!
It places all the information in one place, No need to open new tabs and search!

Written in Python/Django
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the race between homegrown smartphone brands to offer something 'unique', most companies are putting in all their might to feature path-breaking tech specs in their smartphones at unprecedentedly low...
BuyHatke.com, believed to be amongst the top 700 websites in the country, is a price comparison portal for online shopping. Founded by Gaurav Dahake, Prashant Singh, Srikanth Sethumadhavan and Rohit...
Researchers from University of California, San Diego Jacob School of Engineering and Johns Hopkins University have teamed up to present a study that shows how the wireless devices and apps...
We have got two marine propellers manufactured for our project...we tried hard to find help for learning the design parameters from some professional but couldn't find anyone...so we asked the...
Officially unveiled on 3rd November by Maruti Suzuki India Limited, the all-new next-gen hatchback Alto K10 AMT is now launched in Lucknow and reports suggest that the car has a...