help me ragarding ms persuasion in Germany and US..

Hi,
I want to do MS in logistics and supply chain management in Germany or US. My academics records are:
B.E. aggregate:68%
XIIth-87%
Xth-83%
I will appear for GRE in 3rd week of april. Can anyone help me by suggesting some names of universities?? Am I elligible for some good univs in US or Germany,I mean judging by my credentials do i stand a chance of getting into any good (need not be fantastic) univ in US or Germany?? Please help me!!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I did a quick search and found these two universities -
    Master of Science (MSc) in Global Logistics from KÃœHNE LOGISTICS UNIVERSITY - THE KLU
    The official website: Kühne Logistics University

Master of Science (MSc) in International Transport & Logistics from INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (ISM)
    The official website: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think more than anything else a good GRE & TOEFL (if required) score matters more than your academic performance; which I see is good. However, admission criteria will be decide by the Universities you are applying to.

Have you shortlisted any of the Universities you want to apply so that our CEans can help you choose a better one amongst them? 😀
  • dikshalakhe
    dikshalakhe
    aabrakadabra--> thnk u.. i appreciate ur efforts to help me find these universities..

the big k--> as of nw i hvnt shortlisted any.. for the logistics discipline i've got only 2 options to choose from..

sorry to bother u guyz again. but what if i opt for ms in automobile engg from germany then which universities shud i consider..?

i'm in a big dilemma about choosing my field of interest to pursue my ms. can u please help me with ms in automobile engg from germany..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, Discuss about "CE-Best Signature Contest" Here in this thread.
Hello CEans, This is a dedicated thread for Nomination of "CE-Best Signature Contest" Make sure you are following rules, And No Discussion in this thread please !! 😀 -godfather
The second stage of the circuit is the conversion of 12V DC voltage to 240V AC voltage using a power inverter. Power inverter is a very useful device which can...
Why i am Getting logged out when i am clicking on the banner 😔 ?
Can someone please guide me about business options after diploma in mechanical engineering?