Help Me Please My Vista Showing 30 Days Trail

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•HI,
I AM INSTALLED VISTA HOME PREMIUM BUILD 6000 ON MY HP 6720S LAPTOP.EVEN I AM ISTALLED FROM GENIUNE COPY IT SHOWS 30 DAYS TRAIL,I HAD A SOFTWARE TO STOP THAT TIMER COUNT DOWN BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT.I TRIED SO MANY KEYS,ERRORS CAME DURING ACTIVATION,PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY FOR MY PROBLEM..........................,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Help Me Please My Vista Showing 30 Days Trail....,

YUGA
    ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•HI,
    I AM INSTALLED VISTA HOME PREMIUM BUILD 6000 ON MY HP 6720S LAPTOP.EVEN I AM ISTALLED FROM GENIUNE COPY IT SHOWS 30 DAYS TRAIL,I HAD A SOFTWARE TO STOP THAT TIMER COUNT DOWN BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT.I TRIED SO MANY KEYS,ERRORS CAME DURING ACTIVATION,PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY FOR MY PROBLEM..........................,
    Couple of things -

1. Do you have an original copy of Windows Vista Home Premium? If not, we can't support you. There cannot be multiple keys for a copy and the product key is provided along with the product.

2. please avoid 'ALL CAPS' in your posts.

3. Moving the thread to CE - IT Help section.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Credit cards , like mobile phones have become a part of our lives. They are extensively used all over the world and some people have gone on record saying that...
A lot has been made over share markets and a lot has been lost too, still share markets fascinate most people. But a lot of us donโ€™t know how share...
simultaneous Design & Control another upcoming area in the field of Chemical Engineering, though start around 60 years back.....but yet lot to explore.
Mine is Cowon's Jet Audio! ๐Ÿ˜
CEans, I recently discovered ( ๐Ÿ˜’ ) that the IE does not support ' // ' comments of CSS. Whereas, FireFox has a better support for the style sheets. Anyone...