Help me out !!

Im gonna completing mah Btech computerscience.... No jobsss ........๐Ÿ˜”....we r so lucky๐Ÿ˜ ....recession came !!๐Ÿ˜”..............

Not attended for any entrance examssss......lyk GATE / CAT / MAT....

planning to do MTech......any non-entrace NITs providing MTech research programs???๐Ÿ˜..........Tell me naaaaa.........!!

If u hav information just share with meeeeeeee...........

Thnks in advance..;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Revss: May I request you to pay attention to the text formatting in your posts? The extra dots in between the words don't solve any purpose.

any non-entrace NITs providing MTech research programs?
    Didn't get your question.
  • praveegopi
    praveegopi
    Revss
    Im gonna completing mah Btech computerscience.... No jobsss ........๐Ÿ˜”....we r so lucky๐Ÿ˜ ....recession came !!๐Ÿ˜”..............

dont worry ping me if u want additional info on jobs
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Praveegopi: Why ask CEans to send you an email? If you have a solution, share it with us on the forums, so that lot of other members will benefit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all the crezy engineers I want to start new discuision about bike Anyone give information that hoe to interface nitro with bike???
hi i am six face .๐Ÿ˜Ž please give me a idea about mini project using DSP.
Guys. I have been looking on a lot of engineering books and i couldn't find what is the formula to calculate the stress and the bending moment onto the scaffolding....
We've already seen a fair bit of evidence suggesting that humans can quickly form bonds with robots, and it looks like ITP's Kacie Kinzer has now thrown some additional, adorable...
As Apple's App Store continues its countdown to 1 billion apps downloaded, Compete has released the results of a rather humorous study of iPhone users. Apparently, for all the bells...