Help me on project to integrate the Ebay with PHP site (Joomla)

I am a PHP Developer , i want to integrate the Ebay site to another site ie login , product display , product purchase ,checkout completion and so on , i want all of them done through my site only not in Ebay ,

Please tell me any one it is possible ? and if possible means is any sample or reference for that one ?

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    sign up as an affiliate in eBay and get the codes for the products and put in you blog simple.
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey i found ebay is giving some offer about your question check this link.#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys. i have an xls sheet in openoffice.org. i'm workin on a small project and i need to convert this sheet into a mysql database. i see that openoffice...
Hello, I seek advice, i am going to the 3rd semester of my course & i have been asked to choose a free elective, i am confused to choose amongst...
i need some design notes on foot print power generation so pls help me out
Download 773 Free MP3s from Amazon (Music) Love a little unquestionably legit, free music? Then head on over to Amazon's Free MP3 downloads section to choose from among 773 totally...
I am the B.Tech student of 2 nd year. I am good at robotics and won some prizes in some of the competetions. I am expecting a summer training in...