Help me identify this Guitar tune!

Okay, this is driving me nuts. I've heard this tune somewhere before but can't recall. Here's a snippet of the tune Free Ringtones and Wallpapers - ZEDGE™

Can someone tell me details, album, artist so that I can get this from iTunes or some other place?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    No idea, maybe you can use one of those music recognition apps. I'd help you out, but my little green bot has barely enough memory for an SMS 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So, the app is the way to go. I'll have to identify the app first! 😒
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    person who uploaded this tune is from Czech Republic,
    I guess this song is not from Indian music (Unless someone stolen😒 )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course it's not Indian. It's a spanish guitar tune and I *think* I've heard it before. Can someone quickly give it a try through some app?
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Wow, I haven't a clue, but it does sound awfully familiar. It also sounds like a song from the video game, "The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time", in the desert. I can make connections, but I don't think I've honestly heard that exact tune. lol
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. Is there any sound recognition service? I've that tune as my ringtone for quite some time now, but still not able to figure out where in the world it comes from.
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Actually there is an Iphone Application known as, "SoundHound". With a Mac, it may be possible to download it and run it through the internal microphone, that is if you don't have an Iphone available.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the basic reason behind genetic engineering? why we call engineering not genetic science?
Offered without comments. The original parable: The Ant works hard in the whithering heat all summer building its house and laying up supplies for the winter. The Grasshopper thinks the...
I'm facing this problem with the proximity sensor on my Galaxy Note II. The screen turns blank when I'm on call (the phone's near the ear) but it does not...
The rumor is spreading on the Internet that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be the first mega mobile phone to launch in the commercial markets with a foldtable display. The...
Code December – Coding Conference in Hyderabad from December 23-25, 2012 Venue : Hotel Shivani, Beside Khadims Showroom, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad Start Date : Decemebr 23, 2012 End Date : December...