Alexalin
Alexalin
Branch Unspecified
17 Nov 2008

Help Me I wan to learn the Piano

Hi,I am a great music lover even my son 6 years old is also the great fan of piano.We a have old piano at home now my son is asking me to teach the piano playing and he wont listen to any one.So i have to learn the piano and teach him.Could any one help....
17 Nov 2008
Alexalin
Hi,I am a great music lover even my son 6 years old is also the great fan of piano.We a have old piano at home now my son is asking me to teach the piano playing and he wont listen to any one.So i have to learn the piano and teach him.Could any one help....
If you can't find a trainer, you could always get a book and practice the scales. Get familiar with the staff notations and practice hard 😀

That's the way to go!
17 Nov 2008
The_Big_K
If you can't find a trainer, you could always get a book and practice the scales. Get familiar with the staff notations and practice hard 😀

That's the way to go!

All you need to learn the basic nodes for key strokes... rest is not that tough..

-crazy 😁
Alexalin

Alexalin

Branch Unspecified
18 Nov 2008
Thanks for your Great suggestion.Really your suggestion will help me i think so...could you tell me the books and sites please because i am poor at browsing.
Alexalin

Alexalin

Branch Unspecified
19 Nov 2008
Hi, Can i get any link or name of the book which helps to to learn the piano.
Alexalin

Alexalin

Branch Unspecified
26 Nov 2008
Thank you for your great post.I hope we will maintain good conversation.
babybopqueen

babybopqueen

Branch Unspecified
12 Jan 2009
A lot of easy <snipped> tutorials are out there. You just have to dig on them quite a bit.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.