Help me choose some hardware for my project

Hello there,

I want to make some electronics for my car. I am not sure which components I should buy, so I hope you could suggest some solutions 😀

Thanks.

I want to be able to send SMS to a receiver in my car using keywords, and I want the controller to open and close relays, gather information from sensors, and in some cases return, say the oil temperature back to me via SMS.

Secondly, I am interested in finding the car's location at any given time. Possibly by GPS.

It is important to me that my system can run for many, many, many years without attention.

I know programming in c. I have never worked with micro controllers before, so this will be fun! 😀

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Marius

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The definition for wedding dance differs from place to place and from country to country. However, very few cultures in the world do follow this concept. Cultural artists define it...
Guys, I am in 3rd year electrical branch. After few days Tata steel is visiting our college for interns. Can anyone suggest me few topics i should study. Thanx in...
Hello everyone. I just joined. I THINK this the correct forum category for this and if not please correct me. I'm more of a mechanics guy and know a little...
Name: griffin Engineering Trade: Electronics & Comunication Engineering Occupation: Student I interested in Communication science Join to this forum because it's seem interesting
Dear all, can anbody help me by providing a write up on cofficient of impact for vanes? Regards