Help me choose right course: Java or .Net

I am a computer science student doing my final year..I am planning to take up a computer course shortly..
But i m a bit confused whether I should take up a course on JAVA or .NET..😕
Kindly help me out in selecting the right course..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Its my wildest dream that all our CEans provide better titles to the threads. Changing the title of this thread from 'help' to something better.]

miniy -

JAVA or .Net does not matter. All you need to build is solid foundation in programming; which essentially is logic.

But if you just want us to pick one for you - I suggest JAVA. Almost every other job-ad I see in newspaper is for Java professionals.
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    Presently i am working on .net but i really miss those JAVA days !!

to tell you in a layman's language.. .net is about droping and dragging varoius toolboxes!! where as in JAva you need to Code a lot..So If u Love Coding ( i mean A Lot) i would say you go for JAva..else .net iS fine too!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi

HI ce'ans im a newbie to this site. my name is fathima and im an electronics and instrumentation engg. student. i preferred to join in here for the following reasons...
i am in need of a circuit in which ; when the AC 230v supply through the first resistor gets cut off , the circuit is completed through the second...
Hi everyone our college is conducting a technical fest and the theme of the fest is green technology could you please suggest any events that come under this topic😎
i want some latest seminar topics regarding information technology.so kindly post some new topics with ppt. included

hi

hi........ i'm arjun.... i'm an electronics and communication engg. student.... i'm from kerala... Aim in life: apply science for human welfare... I joined CrazyEngineers because : it will help to...