Help in webcam and microcontroller interface

Hi!!!
i am making an automatic smart light system. i want to give the webcam output to the microcontroller. but i dnt want to use a computer.
my proff suggested me to use Von Neuman architecture, but i am not able to decide the processor to use.
can anyone help me out with it

thanks,
pal

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here i am going to give you one suggestion.. is it possible to Set CE conference at the Top of the site rather than set to bottom... at every time...
hi, myself nayana, i m studying 7 sem B.E. in information science branch. In the next sem we have to do project but i m not getting any idea about...
I am having a hard time looking for a feasible sensor for a contact event. Could someone give a suggestion? the sensor will activate if some object created contact with...
I hope this forum could be useful to me and any engineers out there. BTW, I am currently a student studying Computer Engineering. Have a pleasant day!
Here's a smart trick that you can follow to run multiple instances of Google Talk desktop client 😉 Create a shortcut for Google Talk on your desktop. [You can right...