help in selecting the final year biotechnology project in the area of immunology

I'm in my final year biotechnology engineering.I am interested in doing the project in immunology or environment related treatments or purifications. could you suggest some ideas in these areas or some methods that could improvise some techniques in immunology or the environment related problems.I am more inclined towards immunology.I am not able to select and decide a project topic.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is considerable literature on in vitro cell culture. Browse through what interestsyou here and see if you can come up with any idea.
    Google Scholar
    If you are in South India, you can visit Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical SCiences and Technology and talk with the academic staff of the Bio Medical Technology Wing.
    There is IISc in Bangalore, CCMB, Hyderabad. These may also be of help.
  • gauri2701
    gauri2701
    A.V.Ramani
    There is considerable literature on in vitro cell culture. Browse through what interestsyou here and see if you can come up with any idea.
    Google Scholar
    If you are in South India, you can visit Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical SCiences and Technology and talk with the academic staff of the Bio Medical Technology Wing.
    There is IISc in Bangalore, CCMB, Hyderabad. These may also be of help.
    Thankyou Sir.
    I went through the topics but these seem out of scope at this level.Also many of it include topics related to stem cells , their cultures and animal tissue culture.Such topics are not feasible in my college.I am studying B.E. Biotechnology in Mumbai. Can you suggest places in Mumbai?Now I am thinking if immunology based projects would all consist of such cultures of stemcells etc. What else can i think in this field?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    National Institute of Immunology at New Delhi may be of help.
    Try writing to the faculty there:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ! I have a doubt related to "meet in the middle attack" in the double DES. There is false alarm rate of 2^48 if only 1 pair of plaintext...
After completing his graduation from American University of Beirut and an MBA from Vanderbilt University in 2000, Charif El-Ansari started working with Dell, where he grew up the ranks to...
I AM FRESH MECHANICAL ENGINEER. I AM GETTING JOB ONLY IN APPRENTICESHIP AS MECHANICAL ENGINEER. SOME ARE SAYING THAT THIS ONE YEAR WILL NOT BE COUNTED AFTER ONE YEAR OF...
Are you familiar with Coursera? If you are a MOOC fan, I bet you do. And if you do I am sure you know about its co-founder Andrew Ng, the...
Google loon project, the initiative to spread the “internet” has already enlighten this year’s dawn. Now, Facebook, the contemporary community has charged their latest Aquila drone up to roam and...