Help in project!!!

i have planned to do a project to generate electricity from rain drop using piezioelectric sensors.I dont have a circuit.If u know anything regarding this please help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    charumathi
    i have planned to do a project to generate electricity from rain drop using piezioelectric sensors.I dont have a circuit.If u know anything regarding this please help me.
    Please always post in appropriate section of CE Forums. Thread moved to #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Morning everybody as i've seen a first morning in the crazy engineer's world.I am Shaikh Sayeed , a student of Civil Engg ,D.Y.Patil College of Engg,Pune. I love to...
I'am a recent graduated Civil Engineer from Portugal, specialized in Geotechnical Enginnering. Currently i´am doing research, about buried structures in high speed railways (box culverts (5x5 meters) mainly). So if...
Hi everyone, if someone have: EN 13369:2004 (Common rules for precast concrete products) please share. thanks in advance raffah
i have an idea of doing project in two wheelers,can i have a clear explanation about the parts and working of two wheelers or tell me any websites which can...
hi friends this is my question😔😔 Suppose if i want to connect a 12 watt bulb in series with a resister, to home power supply(220v AC,50hz) then what value of...