Help in project: anti collision of vehciles

Help in project: anti collision of vehciles *it's urgent*

Friends i have created a project named anti collision of vehciles. In this project vehicles automatically stops and prevent accidents. I almost finished it and now i want to check it that my calculations are correct or not and are they sufficient for my project requirements. I can't check it practically.
So please suggest me about any software by which i check my project.
The main features of software are that i can change the design and parts of a vehicle according to my reqirements.
One thing more that how can i present my software in front of a company and are they help me in testing the project practically?

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum. This is a good project, indeed.
    Can you not use metlab for simulating your design? (PS: I don't know, I have never seen metlab)

ALso how about checking your project practically with the help of toy motors.
  • rockhot01
    rockhot01
    i can't check it practically with toy motors because relation b/w kinetic energy and velocity is non linear. So i have to check my model on high speed which a toy motor can't give.
    I don't know about MATLAB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz if any1 hv idea about direction images .... any research paper link then plz reply here
Hai I am final year student of MCA. I selected Forum as my project title. I developed it using PHP. Now I need help in documentation. Actually the project is...
CEans, Those looking for summer training at IIT, here is the link for IIT Bombay - https://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/toTraining.jsp I hope you will find it useful! If someone's got more information, please...
Understanding Engineers– One Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, 'Where did you get such a great bike?'The second engineer replied, 'Well, I was walking...
Hi! I wanted to share this with all of you. offers training programmes to both individuals as well as organisations in several aspects of computer science and information technology...