Help in Learning PHP language

pls help me to get start from php. and i need information about local server .where it ll run and how to execute our php program in that etc.I am waiting for the reply.

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-# Use proper fonts from next time.
    To run php programs,and if you are just a beginner, I would suggest that you directly go and download WAMP server from here, instead of installing individual components.
    However its better to learn how to install them, you can come back to this once you have some experience.

Google up for WAMP tutorial, and I think you would find plenty of tutorials to follow.

Download Link:
    WampServer, la plate-forme de développement Web sous Windows - Apache, MySQL, PHP
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

it is best for begineers
  • Priyadharshini s
    Priyadharshini s
    goyal420
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

it is best for begineers

yes now am learning from that .thank u..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone please help!! i made a program and needed to delay it by 5 sec, i added dos.h and did delay(5000); ,but it is not working. if anyone knows anything...
Hello,I am in 11th standard and have just made up my mind to go for IIT. I have heard a lot about University Publication Roorkee postal guidance course. Is it...

hi

😡happy engineer's day 😁 😭
Hi friends.. I'm doing Tech-Engg. in IME (INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS). Am bothered about my college staff's, they told 6yrs you can complete Aeronautical engineering & i dunno this institute...
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers of Thadomal Shahani Engg. College, Bandra (IEEE-TSEC) presents ISAAC 2011! Get ready to explore the unexplored and delve into vistas of knowledge! ISAAC is...