Help in facebook application....

Hey ppl, I am developing a facebook application and i need access token for my application. Can anyone help me with that.Their documentation sucks big time...😔

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nicepeeyush
    Hey ppl, I am developing a facebook application and i need access token for my application. Can anyone help me with that.Their documentation sucks big time...😔
    Cean- Manish Goyal has developed one application, you can get some more information from him.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Which token are you talking about ?

can you please explain what do you want to develop?

So that i can explain you in straight forward way
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    goyal420
    Which token are you talking about ?

can you please explain what do you want to develop?

So that i can explain you in straight forward way
    Well...i have a facebook app and i want to export its insight data to my local server. Now according to their documentation i need to get the app access token first. Actually i solved that problem yesterday, but now the problem in that data is downloaded in CSV format. I want to know if there is any way to get that insight data in the format of graph as it is shown in facebook insight page.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @mighell: Please read my post above. I think you will get the clear idea. If not, then tell me in which part you have problem, i will try to make it clear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Skinput turns your hand into a touchscreen and your fingers into a keypad Skinput turns your hand into a touchscreen and your fingers into a keypad
please can u explain me the fields/inputs for cam profile that solidworks toolbox cams requires us to enter...i dont understand them...why does it make a cam with grooves..i do not...
Hello guys, im pretty new, but i thought maybe i could share my question with you. I was looking for career trainings that can suit civil engineering and help me...
Small Talk Link: Professor Thomas Magnanti - Engineering, Education, Research And Beyond Your comments and views in this thread.