Help in Deciding Topic for final Year [IT] project in Networking??

Hi friends...
m a student of final year information technology
n i nee suggestions n Project topics from u guys...
I wish to do a project in Networking so plz give me some crazzy and Innovative Ideas if it is needed in market....πŸ˜›

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saurabh
    I wish to do a project in Networking so plz give me some crazzy and Innovative Ideas if it is needed in market....πŸ˜›

No one would let his/her ideas out if these ideas could make it big in the market.

Take a moment and have a look at this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats a good point, actually. Innovative ideas can only come from within. Unless, if you are willing to pay big bucks for it from others! πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All said, CEans will surely help you with your presentation. But you must show some primary work so that we know, you aren't in for spoon feeding πŸ˜€

All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys, This is for the die hard Linux Fans. We are pleased to inform you that Florian von Kurnatowski, Director of Product Management for Scalix (a part of Xandros)...
Name: hiiiii!!!!!!! πŸ˜€tis s aswathy..... i m a final year student of electronics and communication from cochin....😁
Hiii everybody, How do we design binary phase shift keying modulator with detail circuit? Thank you.
Hello Everyone. I am a 32 years old living in Sydney Australia and joined this forum to find some answers and new ideas. Cheers to everyone!
Greetings to everyone! I am a new member of this forum and I would like to take this opportunity to say Hello to everyone who read my message. I am...