Help in connecting LAN between XP and VISTA

Edited by admin: I wish to connect my Windows XP machine to my another machine (laptop) running Windows Vista. How do I connect the two computer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The question is not very clear to me. Do you want to simply connect an XP machine to VISTA machine? You don't need a LAN. A simple USB or Bluetooth connection will get the job done.

Could you please be little bit more specific?
  • tveswaran
    tveswaran
    i want to transfer my data and share the internet to a vista machine......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii everybody, How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C...
.[/quoteI'm sorry, I have an important question that hasn't related to this forum. question: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS results from site or just from IELTS certification. I...
hii can i get some topic (if possible in java) to do a project , which has a demand in corporate world
😎Hello, am Bernard from Nigeria in Africa. I am a final year mechanical engineering student of Federal University of Technology Minna here in Nigeria. I hope to meet and learn...
Hello, im an electromechanical engineering and i got my degree basing my final project in Short Term load forecasting, wich is to predict the next week's load on demand from...