Help in chosing project title

this is Elias graduate class of computer science and engineering.im just crazy in choosing title of my final project please help me in choosing title.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Re: im just crazy

elias
    this is Elias graduate class of computer science and engineering.im just crazy in choosing title of my final project please help me in choosing title.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey elias, Welcome to CE.

Post your queries in appropriate sections. This question should be in this section -> #-Link-Snipped-#

And always give meaningful subject to your thread.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Is this about choosing just a title or you want project idea?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I have decided on developing a temperature controlled fan for my project. I would be grateful if someone would provide me some guidance as i have very little...
A fundamental idea taught to electrical engineering students is that energy may be stored, but not power. And this has been seen as a primary obstacle to ensuring sufficient peak...
If it is possible to mark the thread as favorite, later we can easily refer the threads,,,. I saw this feature in some other forum,which is most welcomed.
EMDB 0.90 Size: 931KB EMDB is a small application to keep track of your DVD collection. Some of the features include automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview,...
Today I got an SMS stating that by mistake a new virus has originated in BIOCON-the biotech institute in Bangaluru- which causes brain tumour. It also states that the virus...