help in automobile careers

hi guys ...i m doing my 2nd yr be in mechatronics ...i donno the future of tis dept ...i chose it coz of my craze in mechanical (mainly automobile)
so
is there any chance tat i can get into automobile areas ..(obviously studying mechatronics) ...if possible ..wat should i do ...

plz help!!!tis would a career saving one for me ...

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    srinathrompe
    hi guys ...i m doing my 2nd yr be in mechatronics ...i donno the future of tis dept ...i chose it coz of my craze in mechanical (mainly automobile)
    so
    is there any chance tat i can get into automobile areas ..(obviously studying mechatronics) ...if possible ..wat should i do ...

plz help!!!tis would a career saving one for me ...
    Hello,

First things first. No SMS language please.
    second, use readable language. You are not talking , you are typing so trailign dots wont help.

Now coming to your issue, mechatronics?
    Is this the first batch graduating out from your college for this coursework? Else, you might always try asking your seniors.

Though the beloe site is from different university, you can go through it for career options described
    #-Link-Snipped-#

or

OLD CE THREAD
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Am a third year electronics and telecommunication student. I had an idea to do a small project.i had a suggestion from my friend about a circuit which stops elephants...
What is the max thermal efficiency of a CI & SI engine, Why CI engine is having more thermal efficiency ?
hello friends.. i'm posting descriptions of certain topics.. please guide me on a particular topic i'll be able to work on comfortably.. i'm doing my 5th semester.. so.. kindly help...
Hi, I am studying on ovens used to dry and cure gloves in glove manufacturing plant. The ovens are divided into direct fired and indirect fired type. Direct fire--infrared gas...
Hello , I need to use the right software to model/simulate a design of an air-atomizing (attemperator) unit in the outlet of a heat recovery pipe The basic design of...