Help: GRE Old Pattern Or New?

Hi everyone ! i am a bit confused .It's my final semester Electrical Engg.I have to take GRE before competing under graduation but the problem is that whether should i take GRE with old pattern or Revised GRE ??

Replies

• andyKane
    andyKane
    Re: Help

How can you take it in old pattern now? Dates available in your country for old pattern??? Well, if you are in final sem now and haven't taken GRE, you won't be able to join the program in August. Apart from that, if the old pattern exam dates are available, you can surely go for it as right now, a lot of material exists for the old pattern. But they say that if you are good at it, you need not worry about the pattern being old or new!
  • kaleemjan
    kaleemjan
    Re: Help

Thanks AndyKane for your response !
    In my country they only offer CBT and registration is going to start from coming August ,so only option left is Revised GRE 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @kaleemjan: I hope this might help: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi m doing 3rd year engineering in computer science,i get an paper presentation in network security,how can i do tat plzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to send messages from computer to mobile phone connected to my router.And also want to display notification on mobile phone(Preferably like the notification that is shown to display...
CEans, Keen observers must have noticed couple of changes we've introduced on CrazyEngineers. Here's an overview - 1. Likes Tree: The likes tree is a very useful feature that lets...
Idea Cellular is sending out SMS notifications for their 3G launch and inviting old subscribers (like yours truly) to test out their 3G plans at 2G rates. I received following...
i am in final year of my btech graduation and want to go for GRE. please help me 1) If i take the exam in august then when i will...