Help for my android controlled pick and place robot?

guys, I am facing a lot of problems with my android project. I am facing the problems from my connections itself. I don't know the python coding language. so if any of u guys can help me with the coding and the connection which means almost with the whole project, it would be nice and I will be inn your debt. I am from INDIA.

AKSHAY SINGH 

contact no:8075665931

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Akshay, how about asking coding related questions and get help from fellow engineers? We can't help if we don't know what progress you've made so far, what problem you are facing (details) and what can we help with.

• AKSHAY SINGH
    AKSHAY SINGH

U CAN HELP ME WITH MY CODING AND CONNECTION CIRCUIT. I WILL BE POSTING THE BLOCK DIAGRAM OF MY PROJECTncwn-33.PNG

• AKSHAY SINGH
    AKSHAY SINGH

so will u help me

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Akshay, for anyone to help you; they must clearly understand the problem you are facing. It will be your job to explain exactly where you are stuck, what problem or difficulty you are facing, maybe show them the attempts you've made. That is if they understand the problem you are facing; they''ll be willing to help. No one will really spend time in asking you questions to understand your problem. That's how it works online. 

Simply posting your block diagram doesn't give us anything. There's no Python code you've shared and we are not sure how to help you. Take a moment to write detailed information about the problem you are facing so that someone will help you out. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai , iam a diploma in mechanical engineering student. I want to do industrial training 6months in bhel Hyderabad so what I do please give your suggestion
what are the best college and institute which are providing the best course of construction management? please explain the process of admission.
Isn’t a toddler laughing and chasing a butterfly the same happyA starving child crying for food deserves the same compassion irrespective of what nationality that unfortunate one was born into...
Hello sir, This is rahul. I am doing a project titled "piezoelectric harvesting mat". The concept of this is whenever you step on that mat, it generates certain milli volts...
How can i diagnose a gear box system of a car and an automatic operate gear box?what procedures can i use during the dismantling a gear box? This question i...